Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Procrastination

This morning I'm attempting to re-design my blog, to be completely honest, I started on Sunday and am still no closer to deciding how I want the blog to look! I have a few new badges to post up and a page or two I want to include and it all just looks so cluttered under the current design.


In writing this post I'm procrastinating, not just from re-designing the blog, you see re-designing the blog is a way of putting off cleaning my kitchen, mopping the hallway floors, hovering the stairs and tidying the girl’s bedrooms, and that itself is a further procrastination.

What I really should be doing today is yet more packing. I have 30 filled boxes sitting around the house and still lots of stuff to sort and box up, I seem to have lost my enthusiasm for it though.

We have 8 working days before I finally give up and say we aren’t moving in 2012 and after a very disheartening conversation with our estate agent yesterday I'm starting to concede we won’t be moving this year. So really what I should be doing is sorting all the boxes into some sort of order and getting the Christmas decorations out.

I wonder if the girls fancy going to the Wacky Warehouse today, not that I'm avoiding anything of course!

2 comments:

  1. How annoying is that! Do you know what's happening yet? it's very unfair to be messed around.

    I hope you can manage to have a very merry christmas, despite all of the boxes. After all, it's family that really matters :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. We now have a moving date of the 19th! Fingers crossed everything goes according to plan!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...