Wednesday, 20 March 2013

The Gallery, Red

Each week I head over to Sticky Fingers to check out the gallery, I have several blogger friends who join in and I love seeing how each blogger interprets the theme. I've never joined in before as I've always been a little scared of joining an established linky, but I couldn't resist this weeks theme of RED.

I've been thinking a lot about colours and what they mean to me recently, blue is cool and calm, Green is a bright calming colour and yellow is a colour I want to like, its the colour of the sun and warmth, but just doesn't seem to 'feel' right.

Red is probably my favourite colour. Its a colour that makes me happy, its bright and vibrant and jumps out at you. Its the opposite to me, but its a colour I can identify with most. Its a colour I need more of in my life and slowly, its creeping in.

Its a colour that dominates my cake decorating, so as I have been and will be doing a lot of baking in the coming week, this weeks picture is of some of the equipment I will be using.


TheGallery




12 comments:

  1. Love them, I have a turquoise set of kitchen things x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour red. Don't have many red things though for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great - hope you make something nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm making a wedding cake for a friend, hoping to blog all about it next week when its finished!

      Delete
  4. Ooo what will you be baking? Most of my kitchenware is mismatched! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm making my friends wedding cake, I'm very excited to be cake decorating again, I've missed it!

      Delete
  5. Now that's what I call colour coordinated!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You just can't feel grumpy when your surrounded with red can you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's hoping that your jolly baking accessories lead to some jolly super cakes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, love it. I have a bright pink set which never fails to make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I look forward to seeing the finished cake:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...