Monday, 10 March 2014

Siblings ~ March

Big Girl is now 3 years and 5 months and baby girl is 2 years and 1 month


They have loved the arrival of the sun these past few weeks and we are taking the opportunity to re-design the garden to be child friendly.


Like any siblings they fight and argue at times and I have to step in and separate them, however on the whole they enjoy playing together and are building a special relationship, I find it funny when I'm excluded from games and told I'm too big to play!


They are getting so excited about the arrival of Pop and are asking almost every day if they can go to Nanna's so he can come out of my tummy now. Both girls are now putting dollies, teddies and comforters up their tops so they look just like mummy! I'm looking forward to seeing how our family dynamic is going to change and in-particular how the girls are going to feel with the realities of a new born baby boy in the house!

MAD Blog Awardsdear beautiful

Follow me on | Facebook | Instagram

5 comments:

  1. It's so nice to capture them at play - I love photos where they aren't aware they are being snapped! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candid shots are the best! They look so cute... :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos - so nice to see them playing freely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely photos of your gorgeous girls at play. They really seem to be having so much fun together. And how cute that they can't wait to meet their new sibling, I bet you can't wait to see the three of them together for the first time. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're so pretty! Congrats on your little one on the way!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...